What is Pupil Premium funding?
The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England, designed to:
- raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils;
- close the gap between them and their peers.
It is available to a range of pupils:
- those eligible for FSM
- those who are no longer eligible for FSM, but who have been eligible in the last 6 years
- those who are adopted
- those with a special guardianship order
- those with a child arrangements order
- those with a residence order
Please follow the link below to see the ways in which we spend our Pupil Premium Funding each year and the impact it has on our pupils’ achievements.