Ofsted visited us in May 2015 and said that Bolham Community Primary School is a ‘Good’ school.
Their report highlighted the following :
- All groups of pupils, including the most able, disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs, make better than expected progress.
- Teaching is of good quality. Pupils achieve well over time.
- Pupils behave well and feel very safe in school. Attendance is above average.
- The school provides good opportunities for pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. It also strengthens pupils’ appreciation of British values well.
- Pupils enjoy a good range of high quality opportunities in music, art and sport.
- Pupils greatly enjoy both lessons and the visits.