Ofsted visited us in December 2018 and said that Bolham Primary School continues to be a ‘Good’ school.
Their report highlighted the following :
- The leadership team has maintained a good quality of education in the school and as a result the school continues to improve.
- Teacher plan work that helps pupils to think and pupils have an appetite for learning.
- The school’s provision is particularly strong in science, technology ,engineering and mathematics.
- Staff and governors give the safety of pupils the highest priority and leaders work effectively with families and external agencies
- Pupils enjoy coming to school and pupil attendance is in excess of national average.
One parent’s comments, typical of many stated, ‘I feel Bolham has provided my child with a fabulous start on life, encouraging confidence and the ability to question and enquire.